Secure Colocation withTelehouse - Single Rack to Dedicated Sector
Install your equipment in high security Telehouse data centres. Telehouse (a KDDI subsidiary, located in Frankfurt) offers a variety of solutions to meet your requirements - from the use of a single rack to an exclusive dedicated sector.
Telehouse Benefits - Secure, Flexible, Reliable
Benefit 1：Huge Campus with Redundancy, 100% Owned and Operated by Telehouse
- Our data centre in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is connected to the most important Internet exchange point in Europe - DE-CIX. Among Germany's largest data centres, the facility has a total area of around 67,000m², of which 25,000m² is dedicated to colocation.
- Power supply and air-conditioning are designed as multiple redundant systems to maximize continuous operational security. Furthermore, our building management system is also cutting-edge.
- The data centre is 100% owned and operated by us. You can contact our representatives at any time with any questions or queries regarding your needs.
Benefit 2：Flexible Colocation & One-Stop Support
- Our colocation services are designed to match our customer growth needs, from single racks to dedicated data centre sectors.
- In addition to colocation, we provide a broad portfolio of solutions and expertise, including cloud, connectivity, and system integration. We are thus a one-stop supplier for all your coporate IT core services - you won't find this with any other colocation service provider!
Benefit 3：Reliable Service Provided by KDDI Group
As a subsidiary of KDDI Corporation (Japan's second largest telecoms company), we are part of a globally successful corporation and benefit from our parent's strong financial basis, economic stability and sustained long-term growth strategy.
Our Flexible Colocation Services
We supply you with lockable racks; although you share the server space with other customers. These spaces are monitored by CCTV and all access events are recorded. You can expand your area from your single rack and thus respond rapidly and flexibly to changing strategy requirements. High-level maintenance and support services complete our offering.
Dedicated Colocation Sector
Your exclusive dedicated colocation sector can be up to 400m² in area. You choose the equipment that you need and we install it to your specifications. As a result, you receive a far higher level of privacy and security than generally required for business-critical systems. Furthermore, your sector is located in an access-restricted section of our data centre and meets the highest standards with respect to power supply.
Telehouse Global Standards Uncompromising Quality
- Our data centres are certified to an array of international standards including ISO 9001:2008 (Quality
- Management), ISO/IEC 27001:2001 (IT Security), ISO 14001:2004 (Environmental Management), BS (British Standard) 25999 – 2:2007 (Business Continuity Management), ISAE 3402, and PCI DSS.
- Strict regulations apply to daily routine, operational and maintenance works and to the authorization processes
- for specific staff to access customer colocation areas. Furthermore, a proven early warning system and guaranteed 24/7 support by an experienced team of engineers ensures uninterrupted operation and availability.
- Telehouse owns and operates 46 data centres in Asia, Europe, Africa and the USA. As a subsidiary of KDDI Corporation, Japan's second largest telecoms company, we supply IT and telecom services on a global scale in over 170 countries. As authentic pioneers of data centre-based IT services – we opened the world's first location dedicated to this purpose in 1989 – we are a well-established partner offering a wealth of market and technology expertise for all aspects of data centre services related to cloud computing, colocation, system integration and connectivity.
- Telehouse Germany was established in 2012 in Frankfurt and provides Data Centre & Cloud services together with KDDI Germany.